I’m studying for my Law class and need an explanation.
Minimum of 175 words:
- What are the societal effects of critical incidents and traumatic events? Do these incidents only affect the community directly impacted or does the impact spread to other communities?
- What are some crisis intervention strategies for criminal justice professionals responding to critical incidents? Is it important to collaborate with other agencies to develop a critical response plan? Why or why not.
Develop the framework for an ideal psychological support agency to respond to a national catastrophic event.
Write a 1,400- to 2,450-word report that details the psychological support framework.
Include the following in your report:
- The size of the agency
- Qualifications and skills of the employees
- Services provided
- The key components of the agency and its overarching mission
- How the agency can work with other organizations and what role the criminal justice system would play in this agency if any.