Need help with my Management question – I’m studying for my class.
What are some important differences between new venture business plans and business plans of established firms? Write minimum of 450 words and use at least 2 in text citation that matches peer reviewed references
How is the financing of social (not-for-profit) ventures different from the financing of for-profit ventures? Write minimum of 450 words and use at least 2 in text citation that matches peer reviewed references
apply the finding outcomes for question 1 and 2 above to one of the following scenarios:
As applied to your current professional career
As applied to enhancing, improving, or advancing your current professional career
As applied to a management, leadership, or any decision-making position. Write minimum of 450 words and use at least 2 in text citation that matches peer reviewed references
Please read chapters One & Two of your textbook and demonstrate your understanding of The Fundamentals of Managerial Economics by answering the following questions:
Jamie is considering leaving her current job, which pays $75,000 per year, to start a new company that develops applications for smartphones. Based on market research, she can sell about 50,000 units during the first year at a price of $4 per unit. With annual overhead costs and operating expenses amounting to $145,000. Jamie expects a profit margin of 20 percent. This margin is 5 percent larger than that of her largest competitor, Apps, Inc.
- If Jamie decides to embark on her new venture, what will her accounting costs be during the first year of operation?
- Her company’s implicit costs?
- Her company’s opportunity costs?
- Suppose that Jamie’s estimated selling price is lower than originally projected during the first year. How much revenue would she need in order to earn:
- Positive accounting profits?
- Positive economic profit. Use in text citation that matches peer reviewed references at least two or more.
PS please enter references at the end of each question and I will provide the name of the text book for question 4 if you don’t have it or have access to it I will provide a picture of the pages.