I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Option #1: Critiquing Literature Review & Purpose Statement
Review the article (link provided below) published by Altamony et al. (2016) titled “The relationship between change management strategy and successful enterprise resource planning implementations,” and write a detailed critique of the article by paying particular attention to the abstract section, as well as Sections 1-5. These may contain your purpose statement, research question, and literature review sections, respectively. Include the following in critiquing the article:
- Are the authors credible?
- Does the literature review sufficient: what other articles should have been reviewed in the study?
- Are the sources the authors cited credible? Why are they credible?
- Are the research questions well designed?
- Do the research questions demonstrated a good roadmap for the researchers? Why or why not?
- Does the article demonstrate appropriate quantitative tools and techniques to analyze the phenomena and offer conclusions?
- Does the article provide strategic and actionable insights?
- Was the research conducted ethically and are the conclusions ethical?
- Are there any other issues the authors should have addressed in the article?
paper should be 4-6 pages
Altamony, H., Tarhini, A., Al-Salti, Z., Gharaibeh, A., & Elyas, T. (2016). The relationship between change management strategy and successful enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations: A theoretical perspective (Links to an external site.). International Journal of Business Management and Economic Research (IJBMER), 7(4), 690-703.