Help me study for my Communications class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
For this assignment, you will create a slide presentation about small group stages, formats and culture.
- Analyze small group stages, formats, and culture.
- Describe how idea generating, sharing, and problem-solving small groups operate.
- Explain the three main types of small group members and the membership skills of each type.
- Discuss the concept of leadership and the role of culture in small group communication.
- Create a seven to ten slide presentation by addressing two of the following:
- Small Group Stages: Formats and Culture
- How Idea Generating, Sharing, and Problem-Solving Small Groups Operate
- The Three Types of Small Group Members and Their Membership Skills
- The Concept of Leadership and the Role of Culture in Small Group Communication
- This presentation should be engaging and information.
- The use of outside resources is strongly recommended, and all papers must be cited and written in current APA format.