Deliverable 4 – Managing Human Capital
Apply human-centered concepts to maximize engagement and relationships.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
As the Director of HR Operations, you recognize that engagement correlates with increased productivity, customer service, and profitability. Effective engagement also improves employee satisfaction. You have been tasked with creating a presentation for the senior leadership team that explains how you plan to improve engagement in the organization. Discuss factors that impede engagement. Review guidelines of autonomy, empathy, meaningful work, and expectations.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that outlines your suggestions for improving engagement in the organization. In the presentation you will:
- Discuss how employee engagement in organizations is achieved.
- Review leadership tasks that can improve employee engagement in an organization.
- Discuss factors that impede employee engagement.
- Review the impact of autonomy, empathy, meaningful work, and expectations on employee engagement and managing employee relationships.
- NOTE – Each slide should include speaker notes. Be sure to use APA citations where appropriate as well as proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.