Help me study for my History class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Students may choose from the historical time frame Prehistory- 16th century.Topics might include an individual, an event, development of policy or institution.The topic may be a survey or might focus upon a more specific agenda.Students are encouraged to choose a topic of interest.
1 book, plus 3 additional sources.At least 2 sources may include: journal articles, magazine articles, movies or professional lecture outside the classroom (at least 1 source is to be from the internet).
***Encyclopedias ARE NOT acceptable research sources and therefore MAY NOT be used a references
FORMAT & STYLE:
Length: 10 to 12 pages; ONLY 5-7 ARE ACTUAL CONTENT 12 font “Times New Roman”, double spaced and paginated
SECTIONS OF THE PAPER:
- 1 page Cover Page: includes title of your research paper, your name, the title and
section number of the course, Instructor’s name and due date.
- 1 page Preface A statement of purpose and discussion; intent of research
- 1 page Chronology: At least 12-15 dates listed on the left of the page with 1or more
corresponding sentences stating the date’s relevance to topic
- 5-7 pages Research Results: Discussion of findings as related to the topic
- 1 page Conclusion:A restatement of the introduction flavored with the results of
- 1 page Bibliography: Listing of references used for your research