Goal: To assess own leadership skills.
- Determine your preferred leadership style using The Foundation of Nursing Leadership’s Leadership Development – Test One – What is your leadership style?Links to an external site.
- Analyze your leadership’s skills based on your self-assessment.
- Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement based on your self-assessment.
- Create an action plan to address self-assessment capitalizing on strengths and addressing opportunities for improvement.
- The homework is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The homework is to be 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your homework should be formatted per current APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)