I’m studying and need help with a Business question to help me learn.
Address the following in your paper:
- What are the costs and benefits of FDI inflows for a host country such as Argentina?
- Will foreign firms such as Repsol make decisions in the best interest of Argentina?
- As a Spanish manager at YPF, how would you cooperate with the Argentine government to expropriate YPF? If you were an Argentine manager at YPF, would your action be different?
- If you were a member of Argentina’s Congress, would you vote to support Fernández’s renationalization bill for YPF? Defend your vote.
- If you were a member of the arbitration panel assembled by ICSID (which would require you to come from a neutral country—neither from Argentina nor Spain), how much compensation would you think Argentina’s government should pay Repsol?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.