I don’t understand this Computer Science question and need help to study.
Option #1: ABC Company Recommendations
You are the chief information technology officer at a small retail organization, ABC Company, that sells services and products online. ABC Company employs five architects, ten programmers, three project managers, and two technicians. There are 25 store locations but 80% of revenue comes from online sales. Each location is equipped with a local area network. In addition, five computers are used by the administrative assistants for managing vendor and customer information. All of these computers are connected using a local area network. The senior management at the ABC Company decided to migrate all their applications into Amazon Cloud within six months.
As the chief information technology officer, you are charged with the task of evaluating the data security of the chosen cloud vendor (Amazon Cloud Services) of all the patients, customers, vendors, status of the facility network, and developing a report to recommend the directions that should be followed in the near future.
Your well-written paper must include the following information:
- Existing and potential vulnerabilities and threats on the cloud.
- Suggestions and discussions of methods or tools that can be used to overcome the existing and potential security threats.
- Discussion of encryption techniques that can be used for the wireless network, and the selection and justification of a proper technique for this facility.
- Discussion of the prevention of cyber-attacks and the proper maintenance needed to achieve this goal.
- Discussion about cloud specific security mitigation strategies.
Keep in mind this is academic writing and should be written in the third person and should not include unsubstantiated opinions, but rather facts and theories. Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 10-12 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Contain illustrative diagrams for the considered systems.
- Cite seven scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking and/or opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported and in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be found in the Module 8 folder.
- Ensure that your assignment is formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).