I’m trying to learn for my Social Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
The questions ask you to draw from course concepts in order to analyze or evaluate the book Learning to Labour. In your response, I am looking for a well-developed and concise argument that considers aspects of the book and their relation to course themes of labour, class and education.
The Purpose of this Assignment is for you to:
- demonstrate your understanding of course concepts
- demonstrate your understanding of the book Learning to Labour
- provide an analysis of Learning to Labour, drawing from course materials as they relate to the themes of labour, class and education
You should follow these Guidelines when writing your response to the question:
- Select ONE question from the list and answer it
- Answer the question in an essay format
- The essay should be 4-5 pages long (double-spaced, 12 point font); approximately 1200 words
- Provide clear details on your understanding of the texts used in your analysis IN YOUR OWN WORDS
- Give examples from the text(s) in the form of paraphrases or quotations to support your overall analysis — this includes examples from the actual ethnography
- Use at least 2 sources from course materials (you may use audio or video in addition to print sources) in making your argument — remember that one objective of this Assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding of course materials
- Cite all works used and provide a list of references using an academic citation style. APA is preferred.