I’m trying to learn for my Law class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
The “Unabomber,” The “Zodiac Killer,” and the “BTK Killer” were all serial killers who remained at large for a long time. The Zodiac Killer has still never been captured.
Choose any of the three killers named above and create an 8- to 10-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint that covers the following points:
- Describe the killer’s activities and victim selection.
- Determine the killer’s typology.
- Describe and critique the investigation:
- Were the police methods effective?
- Are there investigative tactics or resources available today that would have been of assistance in the investigation?
- How did the police and other agencies work together?
- Did the investigators engage the public in any way, to assist in the investigation?
- Describe how the investigation ended, or its current status.