Take a few minutes to look at the computers in your home (or the computer that you use for school). Describe your computer. You might consider:
- The type of computer
- The peripherals
- Input and output devices
- How much RAM do you have?
- Can you add more? How do you know?
- What type of RAM does your computer take?
- What processor is in your computer?
- How many cores does it have?
- How fast is the processor?
- How much storage do you have on your hard drive?
- How much free space do you have?
- How much space is used?
- What types of ports does your computer have? How many of each?
Ask a friend about their computer. How is it different from yours? Which computer do you consider the better computer? Why? Think about how you use your computer. Choose at least one thing to upgrade that would make your experience using your computer better. Why did you choose to upgrade that particular item? How will it help?