I’m trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
(1) Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
What are the major differences between problem-focused coping and emotion-focused coping? Provide examples of each that would be applicable to a social or occupational setting.
(2.) Resource: Ch. 3, 9, & 13 of Personality: Theory and Research
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that addresses the following:
- Do men and women develop personality in a different manner? Is there a difference in the expression of personality in varying social and occupational roles?
- Are certain aspects of personality theory more applicable to men and others more applicable to women?
- How does gender interact with biological, social, and cultural factors to form personality?
- Do certain theories have strengths or limitations with respect to gender and personality?