You, Inc Final Project
Submit your final project – a paper that details “You, Inc.” After describing your unique company, provide detailed explanations of how you will develop your supply chain. There should be a section in your paper that details the topics addressed in this course: an overview of supply chains, global dimensions that impact your supply chain, the role of logistics in your supply chain, distribution and omni-channel network design, sourcing materials and services, demand management, order management and customer service, transportation, supply chain performance measurement analysis, technology and managing information flows, strategic challenges and change for supply chains.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
· References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.