you then have to design a research project where you should incorporate ONE of the following characteristics:
A) Observational versus experimental studies
B) Prospective vs retrospective studies
C) Longitudinal versus cross-sectional studies
Your paper should be NO MORE than 10 pages and NO LESS than 7 pages, double spaced, 12 inch font. Your paper MUST have:
1) An introduction – your intro should include a brief summary of related research that has already been done on your chosen topic, and explain how your study would add to the existing body of knowledge.
2) Methods: Describe the observations you would need to conduct the study
3) List the Variables that would be selected.
4) Describe your data collection methods and how this would be related to reliability.
5) Conclusion — your last paragraph should be your conclusion. In your conclusion, do NOT restate what you already said in the intro, and avoid cliche type phrases such as “all in all” or “hopefully….”, etc.
Grammar WILL BE GRADED. Please make sure to use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. You should also included a bibliography — MINIMUM FIVE SOURCES.